Friday, June 08, 2007

Honeymoon on..!

I meant the term break here..Having a good time over the past two days..Been to spiderman 3 yesterday..Well, I must say that was much better stuff in comparison with the previous versions..Actually it reminded me of an MGR movie with lots of villains in it.

This evening, I was anticipating to witness of a very very rare event..Federer losing..!..But it was not meant to be. The king lives on..Federer Davdenko match was a classic..with the master coming back from breaks down in each of the sets to win..!..Well, the second match does nt seem to go bad either..But I dont think Djokovic to upset the defending champ..

On the academic front, went thru the courses and profs for the term 2..Am just wondering if the profs would match the standards of the previous terms..Hoping so..!.Competitive strategy sounds kinda interesting/scary with all classes where real life cases would be discussed..

Two courses have CP (class participation) marks :( not to my liking..!..I just hope that they are not as bad as the Marketing class CP last term.

No comments: