Tuesday, June 05, 2007

It's over..!

Well, not really, just the Term 1's finished and we can safely say we are 12.5% MBAs already..:)..Not sure if I have learned enuf for it but the next 7 look very promising..!

A break for 3 days..after a gruelling 1 week..and I think I'll be OK as for as the grades are concerned..(OK for me is average, right from my college days;))...

Yesterday, Prashant mentioned that Shraddha's expecting.! Great news that and I'm so happy for them..! They'd planned it well after 2+ yrs I think..!

3 days..and i want to relive the life of a couch potato for a short while.
And want to spend as much time with Sasi (my sweetheart) as possible..! may be take here out in hyderabad..! Have asked her to take a day off to'mrw..Hoping to spend some quality time tomorrw..!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Prabha ..Happy to read the blog and know the updates from your end...Have a good time and enjoy the VACATION !!
Take care

Cheers
Alag